- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
How closely does contracting bill mirror panel recommendations?
A new bill to reform wartime contracting, which incorporates many of the recommendations made by a panel that studied the issue for four years, has garnered a mixed response. Charles Tiefer, a professor of government contracting law at the University of Baltimore Law School who served on the contracting panel, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the bill.