- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Author Archives: Molly Bernhart Walker
The impact of federal conference and travel spending scandals over the past few years appears to be playing out as a shift to digital. After four-years of steady decline, more federal executives are now attending online webinars than in-person conferen…
The Federal Cloud Credential Exchange will reduce the complexity of credentialing, speed up integration with identity providers, improve consumer privacy and ease of use, and cut agency authentication costs, said Douglas Glair, manager of digital partnerships and alliances at the Postal Service, during a recent presentation. The FCCX will serve as a single broker to authenticate consumers, so end-users won’t have to obtain a new credential each time they interact with an agency application, he added.
Generating and interacting with data in the cloud requires security capabilities dependent on the cryptographic keys–but managing these keys is complex in a cloud environment, says the National Institute of Standards and Technology in a recently publi…
Donations increase signiﬁcantly after politicians adopted Twitter, but the donations are primarily from outside their constituencies, with little increase from within their constituencies, finds a paper published Sept. 10 in the Government Information Quarterly.