- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Author Archives: Stephen Peteritas
Not my question, but the question asked in a recent paper that looks interesting, so I thought I’d draw it to the attention of interested parties.
The author examines the question by comparing the GS advancement rates of those with and without veteran’s preference, statistically controlling for a variety of factors. Is advancement rate a valid or appropriate measure of the contribution and added value? But it’s an interesting question. You be the judge. I will say that…
Contracting Opps w ARMY CORP ENGINEERS & WASHINGTON GAS – July 21 – Gov Con Event – http://lnkd.in/bXKGXaQ
GOVERNMET CONTRACTORS 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT
@ The Kennedy Center
Monday July 21
I am looking for sources for consultants who specialize in changes to City charters and working with Charter Review Committees. Appreciate any leads…..thanks!
Hello Fellow DCAs,
I just wanted to share some presentations with you all. Simply click on each link or copy and paste it into your web-browser and it will take you to that particular presentation. They have been made public & reusable so you can save a copy and edit as you see fit. I have a couple others but so far these are the ones that I have personally used and received successful reviews for. The others have not been used yet. …
For me, I was lucky to have one of those bosses that also was a mentor. Providing lots of coaching on how to handle specific situations and people.
Who was your best mentor?…