Checkbox Hiring Doesn’t Lead to Innovation

Checkbox Hiring DoesnWhen looking for a new job, it seems like 95% of the time people will only hire you to do the job you just did, and the other 5% of the time will provide an equal mix of once in a lifetime opportunities and jobs you shouldn't take. So why aren't organizations more innovative in their hiring processes? Continue reading
This entry was posted in HR, Leadership and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.