- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
External Hiring: Pay More and Get … Less?
Sometimes it's difficult to not take a "grass is always greener" view of external candidates when considering whether to promote someone from within. You know all of the quirks and shortcomings of the internal employee. But the grass isn't always greener, according to new research from a professor at Wharton.