So we're growing at Kinetix. Which is good. But that means our main conference table isn't big enough to handle some of the meetings we want to hold, which is bad.
Here's what our primary conference room, called "the War Room", looks like now:
1. Big White Conference Table
2. Trendy Sitting Area On The Other End
So the choice is as follows:
1. Get a bigger conference table (or add another) for functionality and take out the cool sitting area.
2. Never hold a a meeting that takes more than 9 or 10 people and keep it the way it is.
3. Stop holding meetings altogether.
4. Go shop at the Kremlin and make this whole thing more grayscale and boring.
Have I led the witness enough? Hit me in the comments or with a reply email...