You guys, it might be the apocalypse but Ashton Kutcher has great advice for your kids.
Anyway, here are Ashton Kutcher’s tips on living a better life.
- You are never better than your job.
- You shouldn’t quit a job before you have another job.
- Opportunity looks a lot like hard work.
- The sexiest thing in the entire world is being smart, thoughtful and generous.
- Life is a marketing scheme. Stop falling for it. You are being sold a bill of goods to make you feel like less of a person.
- You should make the world great for yourself and other people.
(What would you add?)
I hope you share these messages with your kids. But many of you don’t. And since you are not giving the right advice to your kids — because you are too busy having a midlife crisis and trying to find your passion — Ashton Kutcher has to go on the Teen Choices Awards and do it for you.
We have come to this, people.
Get it together, parents!