NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SelectMinds, a developer of social recruiting and community management solutions, today announced the findings of its annual ROI of Social Media in the Enterprise survey. The data shows that 86% of firms are currently using social media in their organizations, and 72% are actively engaged in social recruiting initiatives.
Developed to establish benchmarks for corporate use of in-house and external social networks, the SelectMinds survey asked 216 executives at US firms with 3,000 or more employees to share the details of their corporate social media initiatives. Topics covered include social media usage, management responsibilities and results measurement.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills