My friends at Rainey Media just finished my new speaking reel. I’m so pleased with how it turned out.
By the way, if you have thought about bringing me in to speak for your event, now is the time to do it. I have cut my available speaking dates in half this year. It is part of an intentional strategy to stay home and create more content. I only have five more events to book and then my schedule is full. I will not be accepting more invitations once that happens.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills