No New Podcast for a Few Weeks
I will not be publishing a new podcast until October 2nd. I am working hard with my team to finish a couple of really exciting, but demanding projects. I am making the choice to invest my hours in these and skip the podcast for a few weeks.
Thanks for your support. I look forward to connecting with you soon. I will continue to publish my blog on Mondays and Fridays.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills