Last week, I ran a contest on 99Designs to have a cover designed for my new ebook, The Virtual Assistant Solution: Come Up for Air, Offload the Work You Hate, and Focus on What You Do Best.
After three days, I chose five finalists and asked my readers to select their favorite. More than 2,700 people voted. What you see here is the winning design (with a few tweaks), created by Niels van Londen from the Netherlands.
I’ll tell you more about the book when it is available for sale next week, but I wanted to share the results with you here.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills