The APM vision of a world where “all projects succeed” is a simple statement. Yet it challenges us to improve our performance and think deeply about both projects and success.
We know that applying professional project and programme knowledge makes a big difference. Our past success suggests that when everyone applies current project management professional knowledge consistently in all sectors of society, we will deliver more projects successfully – but will all projects succeed?
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills