How often do you genuinely think about what you have and whether it is really needed?
Go on, briefly take a look around you and ask yourself right now, when did I last use that or have I got a real use for this? We have over years developed into a society that enjoys gadgets, stuff that at the time seems very important and yet when you truly consider it, not really necessary. But that is only part of the problem, it is not just about what we make but also the question of how we make it or service and provide it.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills