The NHS has delayed the roll out of its data sharing scheme by six months and the reason is all about communication. Apparently not enough people know about the scheme and so wouldn’t be able to exercise their right to opt out.
We should give credit to the NHS for listening to the concerns of stakeholders and acting accordingly. This can’t have been an easy decision knowing the press coverage that would follow but it is definitely the right one.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills