Today’s world depends on inter-connectivity – as we’re regularly reminded by experts; the ever-advancing progress of technology, alongside population-related pressures on resources and environmental consequences.
This creates a continuous challenge for organisations when planning for the future. Most organisations try and look ahead by developing a robust strategic plan. But what kind of inter-connected thinking should be used in both the design and delivery of such a plan?
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills