It is a debate that I have come across on a number of occasions during my time as Project magazine editor – which are more successful, public or private sector projects?
Private sector projects are more customer focused, whereas in the public sector there is more emphasis on economy – more bang for your buck.
Indeed the project decisions in the two sectors pull in different corners of the iron triangle, but it is more complex than that.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills