What does project management bring to the world? This was the question I was answering over dinner with my wife recently.
She, a midwife, spends her time helping to deliver life into the world, to ensure mother and baby are happy and healthy and to cope with emergency situations.
I won’t compare her role to that of a project manager, nor giving birth to a project, but the question she posed was valid: Is project management a matter of life and death? “Of course,” I insisted.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills