The new government ICT strategy details ‘Agile’ methodology as the way forward.
The Major Projects Association (MPA) ensures the integrated assurance of big central government projects. The MPA mandate all major projects to have an Integrated Assurance and Approval Plan (IAAP) and departments are required to submit an IAAP for each major project for validation by both the MPA and Treasury.
- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills