Officials from the Defense Department and Intelligence Community spoke March 23 during an event hosted in Arlington, Va. by AFCEA DC.
The panel discussion was moderated by Neill Tipton, director of information sharing and partner engagement and deputy undersecretary of defense for joint and coalition warfighter support. The panelists were:
- Lynn Schnurr, Army Intelligence chief information officer for the deputy chief of staff, G-2 (DCS, G-2), and director of the Intelligence Community Information Management Directorate;
- Jack Gumtow, chief information officer for the Office of Naval Intelligence;
- Grant Schneider, chief information officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency;
- Hank Beebe, chief information officer for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence; and
- Robert "Bo" Marlin, technical advisor for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities and integration for the Air Force.
Click the media player to listen to an audio recording of the panel discussion.