- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Ask Yourself: What Are You Optimizing For?
We are constantly balancing – sometimes it feels like juggling – core levers in our lives: finances, family, friends, community, hobbies, etc. How do we decide what to do first and can we do it all? Another part of finding happiness relies on you confronting WHY you do these things and decide which are really the most important. This week, Chris Dorobek and I talk about the final piece of my career framework. I’ll introduce the Value Chain and discuss the critical questions to ask yourself in order for you to prioritize your core levers. Frank's Career Corner talking about the Why by cdorobek A big thank you to those you sent in questions. They will be reviewed and discussed on next week’s segment. As always, I love to hear from you, so please keep sending in comments and questions! Don't miss part one of my career framework: Who Are You or part two: What in the World am I Doing.