A special edition of GovLoop’s DorobekINSIDER today. We're LIVE! It's the seventh time we’ve met and we are doing this at least once each month this year. The idea is simple: get smart people together and share ideas because we believe that the real power of information comes when it is shared.
On Tap Today: Mobile Government
One of the most exciting trends in government is mobility. With the flood of consumer devices entering the workplace, the public sector has looked at ways to implement mobile to improve communications strategies, cut costs, increase employee productivity, and transform collaboration across government agencies.
The DorobekINSIDER Panelist:
- Jacob Parcell, Mobile Programs Manager at GSA’s Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies
- Tom Suder, President of MobileGov and one of the thought leaders on mobile issues.
- Dan Mintz, the Former chief information officer of the Transportation Department, currently president of the Advanced Mobility Academic Research Center
- Bill Roberts of BMC Software
- Patrick Fiorenza, Senior Research Analyst, GovLoop
- Why oh why does mobile matter?
- What works? What doesn’t?
- What are the big challenges out there?
Also Check Out GovLoop's New Mobile Guide:
Want More GovLoop Content? Sign Up For Email Updates