- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Friday Funday Federal Tidbit — NASA paradoy "We’re NASA and we Know it"
You know I love the Mars rovers and earlier in the week, we highlighted NASA workers on the NPR quiz show, Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me! And you have to check out the NASA Mars rover team’s parody of We’re Sexy and We Know It -- yes, it is We’re NASA and We Know It!