- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Is diversity hiring a priority at your agency?
The federal market leads the government when it comes to diversity hiring. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) says there is still more work to be done. The group says the percentage of women, as well as the percentage of some male minorities, is lower in the federal workforce than in the labor force overall. Tom Fox is the Vice President for Leadership and Innovation at the Partnership for Public Service. He told Chris Dorobek on the DorobekINSIDER program why diversity matters. Tom Fox talks diversity with Chris Dorobek by cdorobek Is diversity hiring a priority at your agency? To listen to Tom's full interview you can catch the full radio show at GovLoop Insights or your can subscribe to our itunes channel.