- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Q&A: Staying motivated, spineless bosses, and jumping ladder rungs.
On the DorobekInsider this week, we answer your career questions – thanks so much! Life and career are always going to throw some curves your way, which is why having the career framework as a benchmark for yourself can help you get back to your core and re-evaluate your situation. It's rough out there right now for government workers, pay cuts, conference scandals and election season. I told Chris how you can stay motivated and on mission. I enjoy discussing your questions and hope you’ll send in both questions and comments for future segments. Send your questions to [email protected] Next time, Chris and I discuss putting your career on pause and how that fits into the framework. Have you put your career on hold for parenting, elder care or other reasons? We’d love to hear about your experience!