- New Homepage and site design
- New Browse tab that features regulations grouped in 10 industry-related Categories
- New Learn tab that offers an interactive description of the regulatory process
- Improved layout of search results, filters and document spotlight
- Integrated social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Regulations.gov Exchange)
- New Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and standard, FR-specific URLs.
For even more on what the new sites does, check out GovLoop regular Alex Moll's piece: The Regulation.gov Relaunch.So what do you think of the new site? Is it a big improvement? Or did Regulations.gov waste time and money on the upgrade? To listen to John's full interview you can catch the full radio show at GovLoop Insights or your can subscribe to our itunes channel.