- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Should every leader be the star of their own reality show?
"Every leader needs to be the star of their own reality show. You need to be able to be open and transparent at all times," says Tom Fox the Vice President for Leadership and Innovation at the Partnership for Public Serivce. Fox told Chris Dorobek on the DorobekINSIDER program that leadership in the public sector trails their counterparts in the private sector. Fox says leaders need to take the time to seek input and explain their decisions. Do you agree, do leaders need to put it all on the line? Be open and transparent?