- Jeff Neal Urges Organization’s to Update Their Outlook on Senior Executive Service
- ‘Do or Do not. There is no try.’ And more from AFFIRM’s Monthly Speaker Series
- Media Bullseye Roundtable 2014.8 with Guest Co-Host Shel Holtz
- Agency Leaders Protected Teleworkers Who Lied About Their Hours – Plus the 7 Gov Stories
- Cutting the cord: Using ambient Wi-Fi for power and communications
- how to make your boss adore you
- my boss makes us all keep kosher for Passover
- How CMS takes on and beats back Medicare fraud
- too much info is killing your productivity, brainstorming doesn’t work, and more
- 20 Things Educators Need To Know About Digital Literacy Skills
Hacking the hacktivist: The inside scoop on how Anonymous works.
2011 may very well be the year of Anonymous -- the hactivist group took down the Justice Department website, Stratfor, mastercard, defense contractor Vanguard and even the Vatican. Their reach is impressive...and even more so when you consider how Anonymous runs. The group functions as a loosely related group of international hackers. There is no real leadership and any hacker can use the moniker Anonymous. So how does it all work? Rob Rachwald is the Director of Security Strategy at Imperva. They’ve just come out with their new, “Hacker Intelligence Summary.” He told Chris Dorobek how it works.